Clinics are an investment in both time and money. Usually they are expensive to enter plus the cost of travel. And most clinics are an entire weekend (which we don’t have many of between showing and the rest of our obligations!).
So are they worth it?
Absolutely. Clinics provide you with an opportunity to learn from the very best. Clinicians like Daniel Stewart and Ronny Riemer are absolute experts at what they do–and the fact that we get to spend a weekend with them is priceless!
Some feedback from several of our clinic participants:
- Daniel helped with my confidence, timing and stride counts. Plus he is really funny!
- I tend to look (and think) about only my next jump. Daniel taught me to think about my entire course.
- The exercises and groundwork were amazing. I’ve used what I’ve learned all year. Can’t wait for the next one!
- Daniel taught me so much about timing. I never thought much about it before…. but I certainly should have! I know this is going to make a tremendous difference in how I ride.
- I have been taking lessons for a long time and I love my trainer. Daniel gave me a different perspective that has benefited me so much. I’m glad I got my weekend with him.
- I like to be perfect and can get really down on myself if I don’t do well. Daniel taught me that you learn more from mistakes than successes. I’m not going to focus on my mistakes or lack of perfection; I’m going to focus on having fun and enjoying it and always, always learning and doing better next time.
To register for our Daniel Stewart clinic (November 7 &8, 2020), click here.